RACE CATEGORIES AND FEES
Boys and Girls Under 16 years born on or after November 28, 2002
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT MODE
- Online Registration - Online Registration is now closed.
- Offline/Manual Registration - For offline registration download the Entry Form and visit the Registration Counter at Noamundi Sports Complex for cash payment.
ENTRY RULES AND GUIDELINES
Note: Participation for Indian National only.
- An applicant can apply for only one race.
- Duplicate application of same participant will be rejected.
- All participants must report outside the Noamundi Sports Complex.
- Elite runner please mention your previous best time of race category (Please attach performance certificate of previous best time).
- Athletes will be allotted different color coding BIB numbers as per race category / distance.
- All confirmed participants are required to collect their goodie-bag containing T-Shirt, RF ID, BIB Chip & refreshment coupon from Noamundi Sports Complex from October 24 to October 26, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 6:00 PM. Outstation participants can collect their goodie-bag on October 27, 2018 from 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM from Noamundi Sports Complex.
- Please present the following for collecting the goodie bag at Distribution Counter:-
- a. Original payment receipt for non on-line registration.
- b. Receipt / SMS / Email for on-line registration.
- c. Birth Certificate (Matric / Municipality / Notified Area / BDO) should be provided on demand for Boys and Girls Under 16 years born on or after November 28, 2002.
- First Aid and water facilities will be provided by the organiser.
- Refreshment to be collected from the Refreshment Counter at Noamundi Sports Complex on the day of the event.
- All finishers in 10 KMs (Men within 85 minutes & Women within 95 minutes) will be awarded medals.
- Maximum 5000 participants will be registered on the first come first serve basis. Registration will close after attaining the above figure.